Internship Opening: The Orange Playground← Back
Be part of The Orange Playground as a Project Intern!
If you are interested in a hands-on experience as part of the team behind the The Orange Playground, here's your chance! You can find out more about The Orange Playground here, or download our FAQ here.
Interested applications should be available throughout the period of June to November 2015. If you are someone who is:
- Excited about interdisciplinary collaborations and explorations;
- Self-driven and highly motivated;
- An excellent team player;
- A critical thinker;
- Comfortable with both administrative and production works.
Then we would love to have you on board with us!
The job scope includes the following:
- Regularly update and maintain the individual Lab files, records and reports;
- Carry out video and photographic documentation of sessions;
- Transcribe session recordings where required;
- Contribute to group discussions during sessions;
- Assist with production-related duties during the Labs and Showcase, including but not limited to crewing and operating;
- Assist the Project Manager, Creative Team and Production Stage Manager;
- Assist with other projects, including research, in the Company where required.
Interested candidates should submit their full, updated CV via e-mail to email@example.com with the subject header ‘TOP Internship Application’. Applications should reach us no later than Sun 3 May 2015.
For more information, visit our website here.
There are no comments